The Role (Permanent Full Time)
Be the first point of contact for clients, focusing on maintaining new and existing client relationships.
Generate advice-related documentations such as Statement of Advice and Retirement Plan.
Provide administrative support to the adviser team, including:
Onboarding new clients onto our system(s) and different financial platforms.
Receiving and executing client orders.
Setting up and preparing documentations for external and internal meetings.
Be able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Enjoy doing admin and client management duties, over the phone and via email.
• Understanding the use of Client Relationship Management systems (e.g., XPlan)
• Good knowledge of the Financial Planning Industry.
• Be competent in using Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written, oral communication, and attention to detail.
• Efficient time management in a busy and social environment.
Benefits to You
We offer great training and personal development to grow your career, an opportunity to work with like-minded high achievers, and a platform to demonstrate skills. This role is a stepping stone to becoming a great financial adviser.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org